Chef's Dog House



337 Willard Avenue
Newington, CT 06111
(860) 667-3700

Monday-Friday 7am-8pm
Saturday 9am-8pm
Closed Sunday

This place is in the 7-11 Plaza on Willard Avenue.
These are excellent grilled hot dogs that take three or four minutes to make.

I like the bacon-wrapped dog with avocado.





The Junkyard Dog  is a bacon-wrapped dog, topped with chili, nacho cheese and grilled onions.  I have always been a plain hot dog guy so this was my first chiili cheese dog, and I have to admit that I did not know what I was missing.  It was great!

Junkyard Dog

The Prairie Dog is a bacon wrapped dog, topped with Onion Dip, and frizzled Potato.  I thought it was interesting.  I'm not crazy for onion dip.

Prairie Dog

Southern Dog

Swiss Pastrami Dog (with fries)
Chef's also serves hamburgers, sandwiches, soups and salads, as well as breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment