Panderia - Pan Del Cielo

 

340 Prospect Ave
Hartford, CT 06106
(860) 233-0170

I love the sandwiches here.  I get El Cielo, which is pork, pastrami and beef on a toasted flatbread for $6.  One sandwich is so big, it would last all day if I could control myself.  The only problem is it takes about 5 minutes to get a sandwich.  Great, easy to access location.  Very friendly people.  I usually try to get a sandwich here early in the morning when my chances of getting called away are slimer.  I did get called out once, and they just kept my sanwich in the bread warmer for me.  Lots of great bakery treats here also.  This place is more expensive than Los Cubanitos, but the portions are bigger.
Oh all the places I eat at in Hartford, this is my favorite place to come when I am off-duty. I bring my daughters here for sandwiches quite frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment